Monday, January 4, 2021

ORDEALS IMPOSED ON ME BY WILKINSON DATED 4JAN21






January 4, 2021


Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
10620 Caminito Derecho
San Diego, CA 92126
antoniobuensuceso@gmail.com



Wes Wilkinson

Staff Services Manager I

Office of Operator Certification

State Water Resources Control Board

1001 “I” Street, 17th Floor

Sacramento, CA  95814

(916) 341-5131



SUBJECT :  ORDEALS SUFFERED UNDER ZUCCALA, HERNANDEZ,

                                COOPER,  GORDON AND MAUGHAN DUE TO WILKINSON'S 

                             IMPROPER CONDUCT                               



Dear Mr. Wes Wilkinson,

1.  
This is in connection with an e-mail I received from Mr. Cooper dated  May 31, 2013.  As I look at it, I can deduce and determine with close to 100% accuracy that you are the one who wrote, prepared and MERELY, instructed Mr. Cooper to send these 3 letters through email from Mr. Cooper though the three (3) letter attachments were not composed, prepared and written by Mr. Cooper but by you. I can conclude that because the writing style and words are obviously similar to the emails I received from you, Mr. Wes Wilkinson. AND, Mr. Cooper has communications be directed back to you, Mr. Wilkinson,  for further inquiries.

2. 
Secondly, this response from Mr. Cooper dated  May 31, 2013 which I absolutely strongly believed was substantially from you, Mr. Wilkinson,  was triggered by an appeal letter to the AGENCY ADMINISTRATOR of the California Water Resources Control Board under the FREEDOM INFORMATION ACT where I attached therewith a set of copy of the letter dated March 12, 2013 with title "REQUEST FOR RESPONSE" and subject  (Ms Debbie Zuccala) "TWO PERSONS CLAIMING TO BE  YOUR MANAGER MANAGER ....VERY CONFUSING complaint,  which answer to this inquiry could have been settled way  back October 2013 by simple, humble and honest admission of accountability and asking for forgiveness for some lapses in judgment which for me are modestly excusable and laudable response.

3.  
But what you cunningly did,  while hiding behind the identity of Mr. Cooper  is not to give a credible explanation on who is actually the mandated, meaning immediate manager of Ms. Zuccala. Instead you, Mr. Wilkinson,  diverted away from the subject of the inquiry and just furnished me again of the record of denial letters by Ms. Zuccala and Ms. Hernandez which they both had sent me and needlessly I already have and worse you impressed upon me that you attached to it the copy of my application for operator certification but actually you did not for the obvious reason that the form which I filed where I filled up my information is a wrong form for examination and therefore deficient and should not be processed.

4.  
What about if in October 2012 upon learning about my complaint about wrongful deeds and omissions by Ms. Zuccala and asking both Ms. Gordon and you, Mr. Wilkinson's,  working relationship with her (Ms Zuccala) saying truthfully that you were actually her immediate supervisor and you are under Ms Gordon  as your manager and you assume responsibility and accountability for her wrongful acts and asked forgiveness for your department's lapses in judgments on treating my application for operator certification, it should not have been as tortious compared to what you actually subjected me to suffer nine (9) months of quandary writing multiple emails and certified mails seeking for help or answers on who between Ms. Gordon and you, to be held responsible for wrongful acts and omissions by Ms Zuccala which I will discuss in chronological and comprehensive details, in ITEM  7 of this document.

5.  
Good that after nine (9) months my persistent inquiry and discovery efforts led me Mr. Maughan who at last answer my lingering question on who between you, Mr. Wilkinson,  and Ms Gordon,  who both of you refused to explain on who is the legally mandated manager for Ms Zuccala in an email on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 shown next:


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

JUNE 25, 2013 E-MAIL FROM JAMES MAUGHAN SHOWING EMPLOYEE DESIGNATIONS ANSWERING AT LAST WHO IS THE LEGALLY MANDATED MANAGER OF DEBBIE ZUCCALA AFTER TORTIOUS ORDEAL OF 8 MONTHS


QUESTION AS TO WHO IS THE LEGALLY MANDATED 
MANAGER OF DEBBIE ZUCCALA IS ANSWERED ONLY
THIS DATE  SINCE OCTOBER 1, 2012 A QUESTION LINGERING FOR EIGHT (8) MONTHS

DIVISION OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE  EMPLOYEE DESIGNATIONS


6. 
From the organizational chart shown above as provided by Mr. James Maughan, 
Mr. Andrew Cooper is shown reporting to certain Mr. Okamoto and not to you.
I am perplexed how come you are able to instruct Mr. Cooper, who is not your subordinate to follow directives from you. I may asked and provide a copy of this email to him. Perhaps he may be able to help me out of this predicament which you, Mr. Wilkinson, imposed upon me. 

7. 
ORDEALS DEALING WITH MS ZUCCALA, MS HERNANDEZ, 
YOU,  MR. WILKINSON, MS GORDON AND MR COOPER FROM  
August 2, 2012-June 13, 2013 WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE  
HAPPENED IF ONLY MR. WILKINSON ADMITTED RESPONSIBILITY 
AND ACCOUNTABILITY EARLY ON TO HIS IMPROPER CONDUCT AND WRONGFUL DEEDS AND OMISSION.


YEAR 2012

8.

AUGUST 2, 2012...Ms  Debbie Zuccala wrote and sent me through regular mail a  
                               letter of DENIAL of my operator certification application.

9.

AUGUST 8, 2012.. a) I received the DENIAL letter on my operator certification                                                application sent  by Ms Debbie Zuccala through regular mail.                    

                               b) I sent a reply to Ms Debbie Zuccala telling clarifications and 
                               posting some questions  through E-MAIL.
  

10.                              
AUGUST 14, 2012..resent E-MAIL to Ms. Debbie Zuccala dated August 8. 2012.
                                 
11. 

AUGUST 15, 2012..WAITED.. I got no reply.
                                 a) resent THIRD FOLLOW UP E-MAIL to Ms. Debbie Zuccala 
                                     FOR E-MAIL dated August 8, 2012.

                                    
12. 

AUGUST 16, 2012.. WAITED.. I got no reply.
.                                a) resent E-MAIL  to Ms. Debbie Zuccala through  

                                     USPS certified mail.
                                     SEE RECEIPT HERE


13. 

AUGUST 20, 2012..Linda Vista Post Office  confirmed "her" office received
                                the certified mail on this date.


14.
  

AUGUST 29, 2012......Certain Ms. Anna Hernandez, wrote a DENIAL LETTER  for a WWTP Operator Certification examination. She processed my  application though my application was deficient being a form for WWTP Operator Certification. Deficient applications shall not be processed as per regulation. Besides she should have seek an endorsement from Ms. Debbie    Zuccala so that issues and questions I posted for Ms Debbie  Zuccala could be addressed accordingly. I waited for Ms. Debbie Zuccala  to respond.            

15. 

AUGUST 29, 2012  MY COMMENTS TO HERNANDEZ DENIAL LETTER   


DATE OF ANNA HERNANDEZ DENIAL  AUGUST 29, 2012 DEADLINE DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF CREDENTIALS FOR THE CURRENT EXAM IS AUGUST 1, 2012 . SINCE MY APPLICATION CAN NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED TENABLE FOR THE CURRENT EXAMINATION AS THE DEADLINE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF CREDENTIALS WAS ON AUGUST 1, 2012 SHE SHOULD HAVE WROTE ME THAT MY APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED DURING THE CURRENT EXAMINATION AND WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE NEXT EXAMINATION AND ADVISED ME TO COMPLETE THE REQUIRED CREDENTIALS IF THERE ARE ANY THAT I HAVE TO COMPLY WITH AND THAT I HAVE $95 CREDIT IN MY FAVOR. BESIDES ANNA HERNANDEZ SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT MY APPLICATION WAS DEFICIENT  AND SHE SHOULD NOT HAVE PROCESS IT AS THE REGULATION PROHIBITS PROCESSING DEFICIENT APPLICATION. HERNANDEZ LIKE ZUCCALA VIOLATED THE REGULATION OF YOUR OWN  THAT DEFICIENT APPLICATION SHALL NOT BE PROCESSED,  ONE AFTER THE OTHER. 

16.                                  
SEPTEMBER  6, 2012..WAITED.. I got no reply
                                  a) I wrote a letter to Ms. Debbie Zuccala
                                  with subject, " IGNORED E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS                                                                                                                                                                                          DEMONSTRATING INCOMPETENCY, INEFFICIENCY 
                                  AND INEXCUSABLE NEGLECT OF DUTY"    
                                  by certified mail.

17. 
SEPTEMBER 10, 2012...WAITED..I got no reply Certified mail receipt HERE for
                                   letter sent to Ms. Debbie Zuccala dated September 6, 2012
 

18.                                  

SEPTEMBER 12, 2012...WAITED..I got no reply from Ms. Debbie Zuccala but
                                a) certain  Ms. Christine Gordon responded to the letter not 
                                    addressed to her, first count of discourtesy.
                                b) sent e-mail reply to certain Ms. Christine Gordon.

19. 
SEPTEMBER 13, 2012...Certain Christine Gordon
                                replied but just asking for a phone to contact me
                                Why asked for a phone to contact me , where in my CERTIFICATION
                                APPLICATION FORM, I have filled in NONE for my telephone                                            number? Why not communicate with me through my                                                      active 
email address?

 20.                            

SEPTEMBER 14, 2012...Ms. Debbie Zuccala   replied but just asked for a phone to
                                contact me with. Again, why asked for a phone number, where she 
                                already have my active e-mail address? She knew well that I have 
                                no phone to contact me with as this information was clearly filled up in
                                my CERTIFICATION APPLICATION.

 
21.   

SEPTEMBER  15, 2012...sent E-MAIL response to Ms. Debbie Zuccala ASKING HER
                                          WHY SHE USED A DIFFERENT  E-MAIL ADDRESS.

22. 
SEPTEMBER 22, 2012.. WAITED..I got no reply
                         a) Sent E-MAIL to Ms. Debbie Zuccala  telling   her I have no phone.
 

23.                      

SEPTEMBER 24, 2012...

                          a) Received E-MAIL from certain Ms. Christine Gordon,
                               (second count of discourtesy, replying to e-mail not addressed to
                                her) claiming to be  Ms. Debbie Zuccala's manager.
                          b) Received E-MAIL from certain Mr. Wes Wilkinson.
                               (first count of discourtesy, replying to e-mail not  addressed to him)
                               claiming to be Ms. Debbie Zuccala's manager. 

24.                                    
SEPTEMBER 25, 2012..
                          a) Sent reply to certain  Ms. Christine Gordon
                          b) Sent reply to certain   Mr. Wes Wilkinson.  
 

25.                        

SEPTEMBER 30, 2012...WAITED..I got no reply

26.
OCTOBER  1, 2012 ....Sent E-MAIL to Ms. Debbie Zuccala with subject
                                     "TWO PERSONS CLAIMING TO  BE YOUR MANAGER
                                     ...VERY CONFUSING"
                 

27.

OCTOBER  4, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                    a)  Re sent October 1, 2012 E-MAIL
                    b)  Received  AUTOMATIC reply  from Ms. Debbie Zuccala.

                        
28.
OCTOBER  10, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                     a) Re sent October 1, 2012 E-MAIL for the THIRD TIME 
                         for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.

29.
OCTOBER  15, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                     a)Re sent  October 1, 2012 E-MAIL  for the FOURTH TIME 
                        for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.

30.
OCTOBER  17, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                     a)Re sent  October 1, 2012 E-MAIL  for the FIFTH  TIME 
                     for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.

31.
OCTOBER  22, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                     a) Re sent October 1, 2012 E-MAIL for the SIXTH  TIME
                         for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.
                     b) Received  a TWENTY WORDED reply from certain 
                         Ms. Christine Gordon

32.
OCTOBER  23, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                     a) Re sent October 1, 2012 E-MAIL for the SEVENTH TIME 
                         for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.     
       
33.                  
OCTOBER  28, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                     a) Re sent October 1, 2012 E-MAIL for the EIGHT TIME 
                         for Ms. Debbie Zuccala

34.   
NOVEMBER  5, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                       a) Re sent  October 1, 2012 E-MAIL for the NINTH TIME 
                           for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.

35.
NOVEMBER 12, 2012..WAITED..I got no reply
                        a) Re sent October 1, 2012 E-MAIL for the TENTH TIME 
                            for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.

36.
DECEMBER 12, 2012....WAITED...I got no reply
                      a) Re sent  October 1, 2012 E-MAIL through CERTIFIED MAIL.
                          for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.
                      b) Certified mail receipt here.


YEAR 2013

37.

JANUARY 12, 2013......WAITED....I got no reply
                    a) Re sent October 1, 2012 E-MAIL through CERTIFIED MAIL with
                        RESTRICTED DELIVERY REQUIREMENT for Ms. Debbie Zuccala.

                    
b)Please see USPS receipts here.      

38.                  

        
March 12, 2013...  I waited until this date.  I got no reply.
                          a) I sent certified mail to the Office of Operator Certification with title "
                              REQUEST FOR RESPONSEand SUBJECT 
                              " TWO PERSONS CLAIMING TO BE YOUR  (Ms. Debbie Zuccala) 
                              MANAGER....VERY CONFUSING complaint, with copies  furnished to 
                              Ms. Debbie Zuccala,Ms. Christine Gordon and  Mr. Wes Wilkinson.
39.                                       
March 14. 2013...The certified mail which was sent on March 12, 2013 was
                             received by the Office of Operator Certification on this date. 
                             See the mail return card here.  
 
40.                 
 May 21, 2013... I wrote an appeal letter to the AGENCY ADMINISTRATOR of the 
                           California Water Resources Control Board under the
                           FREEDOM OF  INFORMATION ACT.  I attached thereto
                            a set of copy of  the  letter dated  March 12, 2013 with title
                           "REQUEST FOR RESPONSE" and subject  (Ms Debbie Zuccala)
                            "TWO PERSONS CLAIMING TO BE YOUR MANAGER... VERY 
                            CONFUSING complaint.

ORDEAL WITH MR. ANDREW COOPER
41.   

May 31, 2013... I received  an e-mail response from certain Mr. Andrew Cooper,
                          an office technician, but did not address the main  issues on who 
                          between Mr. Wes Wilkinson and Ms Christine Gordon is the 
                          legally mandated manager of Ms Debbie Zuccala and failed to send 
                          back AND hid information on my educational credentials covering                                    the Bachelor of Science in Management Engineering as evaluated by 
                          ERES (Educational Records Evaluation Service), Sacramento, CA
                           I have reasons to believe that the three letter attached to his email
                          is prepared and written by Mr. Wilkinson as they were written in style 
                          and words like the letters I received from Mr. Wilkinson. In other words 
                          Mr. Wilkinson was the one who refused to name who between him and 
                          Ms. Gordon is the mandated immediate supervisor of Ms. Zuccala and 
                          withheld the information on my educational credentials.                  
42. 
June 12, 2013..I wrote an e-mail response to certain Mr. Andrew Cooper. I informed him 
                         that as I saw it, he is obviously responding to a letter  not addressed to
                        him and that act is discourtesy and usurpation of authority unless he could 
                         send me proof that he has given the authority to respond by the Agency
                         Administrator, whom I requested that his/her name be given to me.
43.                          
June 12, 2013...Mr. Cooper apologized but failed to name the SWRCB agency                                                       Administrator.
 44.                           
June 13, 2013...Sent e-mail again to Mr. Cooper asking for the name of the
                          Agency Administrator. Mr. Cooper failed to respond.

THESE ARE THE ORDEALS DEALING WITH MS ZUCCALA, MS HERNANDEZ, MR WILKINSON, MS GORDON AND MR COOPER FROM  August 2, 2012-June 13, 2013
WHICH SHOULD NOT HAVE  HAPPENED IF ONLY YOU, MR. WILKINSON,  ADMITTED RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY TO YOUR IMPROPER CONDUCT AND 
WRONGFUL DEEDS AND OMISSION EARLY ON SEPTEMBER 2012 AND DID THE NECESSARY RETRIBUTIONS AND CORRECTIONS TO IT.

45.  
Though you, Mr. Wilkinson,  withheld the information on my educational credentials as professionally evaluated for you by ERES equivalent to the Bachelor of Science in Management Engineering here in the U.S., Mr. Maughan returned back to me the exact copy of it. Next are the educational credentials which you refer on May 31, 2013 email as you lied that you did not have yet. But Mr. Maughan UNWITTINGLY revealed your lies to me.
THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS WHICH YOU PURPOSELY
WITHHELD AND CONCEALED  WAS SHOWN TO ME BY MR. MAUGHAN. I HAVE THE EXACT COPY OF IT. NOW, HAVING BEEN PROVEN ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF MY EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS AND HAVING IT DISCOVERED THAT A CIRCULAR DISCRIMINATORY MARK WAS IMPOSED ON THE WORD "PHILIPPINES" MY NATIVE COUNTRY, THE NEXT THING YOU DID IS, MR. WILKINSON, AS YOU KNOW THE "ORIGINALS" COULD HAVE A VITAL EVIDENTIARY VALUE IN PROVING YOUR GUILT,  
THIS TIME YOU HID AND KEPT ON HIDING THE ORIGINAL COPY OF IT FROM ME 
UNDER THE EXPRESS APPROVAL OF MR. MAUGHAN (see87.)  AND  CONTINUING IMPLICIT CONFIRMATION AND INACTION OF MR. HOWARD, ET AL,  OF YOUR LIES. YOU, ALL, YOUR SILENCE CONFIRM AND ADHERE TO ALL THE MISREPRESENTATION DONE BY MR. WILKINSON AS IF THEY WERE YOUR OWN, ESPECIALLY THE CONCEALMENT OF MY "ORIGINAL" EDUCATIONAL RECORD DOCUMENT AS EVALUATED BY ERES IN PARTICULAR. 
THE EXACT COPY OF THE "ORIGINAL" EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS IS SHOWN NEXT (see 46. )

46. 
THE EXACT COPY OF THE "ORIGINAL" EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS.

NOTE: 

THE TRACES OF ATTEMPTED ERASURE MARKS ON THE CIRCLE DRAWN OVER THE WORD "PHILIPPINES" WHICH COULD BE MORE NOTICEABLE AND REPREHENSIBLE WHEN SEEN IN THE "ORIGINAL". SO, YOU, MR. WILKINSON TRIED YOUR BEST TO DENY ITS EXISTENCE. THEN, LATER, HAVING PROVEN ITS EXISTENCE THROUGH MR. JAMES MAUGHAN. THOUGH  AGAINST  YOUR  WILL TO  ACKNOWLEDGE IT,  YOU HIDE AND CONCEALED THE "ORIGINAL" COPY FROM ME AND DENIED ME THE CHANCE TO SHOW IT AND ASK A THIRD PARTY OPINION ABOUT IT.

           

  PAGE 1 EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS  

47. 
  


PAGE 2  EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS  BY  ERES

48. 
PAGE 3  EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS BY ERES

49.   
I am showing back to you the certified mail signed by Mr. Tom Howard which I have circumstantial reasons to believe that this certified mail from Mr. Howard was prepared and written by you, Mr. Wilkinson, in like manners that you prepared and wrote the attachment letters in email dated May 31, 2013 from Mr. Cooper where you withheld the information on my educational records as evaluated by ERES.  May I note that in this certified mail you admitted the existence of my educational credentials about my educational credentials covering the Management Engineering bachelors degree  which you credited a zero educational point. This is an absurd and wrongful evaluation, Mr. Wilkinson. This is absurd and wrongful in the sense that a bachelors engineering degree is way higher than a high school diploma. Giving a mere high school diploma without transcript of records a 6 educational point and denying a bachelors degree in engineering even a single point is absolutely reprehensible, Mr. Wilkinson. I do not intend to get the maximum educational points you can give to my engineering degree. I just need the minimum six (6) educational points to be qualified the examination so why insist in asking for my educational transcript of records from the Philippines. Are you even more qualified to evaluate international transcript of records than  the EDUCATIONAL RECORDS EVALUATION SERVICE (ERES)? Mr. Howard and Mr. Maughan are engineers themselves other engineers in your office and they definitely knew that engineering subjects that they studied and you can merely asked them on the subjects I most probably had taken. They should have advised you about it. And, ERES had professionally evaluated it for you. Anyway I am just asking for the minimum 6 point educational criterion. So, why deny me the minimum 6 point?

50.   
CERTIFIED MAIL ENVELOPE
Mr. Tom Howard certified mail envelop  February 18, 2014


 
51. 
CERTIFIED MAIL FROM MR. TOM HOWARD
      DATED FEBRUARY 18, 2014
FIRST PAGE
Mr. Tom Howard certified mail, page 1 February 18, 2014







































52. 
SECOND PAGE
Mr Tom Howard certified mail, page 2 February 18, 2014

53.   
From page 2  last  two (2)  paragraphs, you, Mr. Wilkinson,  while hiding behind the identity of Mr. Tom Howard wrote, "Please note that you currently have a credit of  $55 on file with the OCC. If you would like a refund of the $55, please send a refund request to: " YOU, Mr. Wilkinson, 
              "If you do not request a refund, your credit of $55 will remain with the OCC."
              Then the following officers were  furnished with a copy of the letter as per written 
              on the screenshot next. 


                To wit: Jonathan Bishop, James Maughan, John Russell, Doug Wilson,
                            Wes Wilkinson, Therese Barakatt and Julie Osborn.

54.   
     Mr. Wilkinson, I am forthwith be including Mr. Jonathan Bishop, Mr. John
         Russel, Mr. Doug Wilson, Ms. Therese Barakatt, Julie Osborn, together
         with Mr. James MAUGHAN and you to be furnished copy of this email, so 
        that later they might be able to help me move toward a holistic resolution 
        of the controversies pertaining to the predicaments I am experiencing 
        dealing with you.

55.  
THREE (3) JUSTIFICATIONS WHY,  MR. WILKINSON,  MY $95 CERTIFICATION  FEE SHOULD REMAIN INTACT AND NOT $55 YOU WROTE ON CERTIFIED MAIL YOU PREPARED FOR MR. HOWARD AND BE REFUNDED TO 
ME SINCE JULY 17, 2019 THE DATE I STARTED THE SAME BE RETURNED TO ME.

SEE §700 (d) Notice and (e) Deficient applications
https://www.waterboards.ca.gov/water_issues/programs/operator_certification/docs/regs.pdf      


56.      
     (d) Notice - The division shall notify applicants in writing within 30 calendar 
                days of receipt of an application whether it is complete or deficient. 
                If there is a deficiency, the division shall identify the deficiency and 
                inform the applicant in writing of the specific information required. 


                THIS MEANS MS. ZUCCALA  SHOULD HAD NOT OUTRIGHTLY                                        DENIED MY APPLICATION. INSTEAD,  FIRST, SHE SHOULD HAD 
                NOTIFIED ME IN WRITING WITHIN 30 CALENDAR DAYS OF 
                RECEIPT OF MY APPLICATION WHETHER IT IS COMPLETE 
                OR DEFICIENT.  IF THERE HAD BEEN ANY DEFICIENCY THE 
                DIVISION SHALL IDENTIFY THE DEFICIENCY AND INFORM 
                ME OF THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION REQUIRED.
                CONSEQUENTLY, SHE SHOULD HAD NOT PROCESSED MY
                APPLICATION AND MY $95 CERTIFICATION FEE REMAINED
                INTACT, NO CHARGES AT ALL.
HENCE, THIS IS JUSTIFICATION 1, WHY $95 CERTIFICATION FEE SHOULD 
BE REFUNDED SINCE THE DATE I REQUESTED THE SAME TO BE RETURNED TO ME ON AN EMAIL DATED WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2019 WITH SUBJECT, REQUEST RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE.

57.      
     (e)  Deficient application- Applications which do not contain proof of 
                completion of education requirements and the correct application
                and examination fees shall be considered deficient application.
                Deficient applications shall not be processed for the current 
                examination.  The applicant shall be required to reapply to take 
                a subsequent examination.

            THIS MEANS MS. ZUCCALA  SHOULD HAD NOT OUTRIGHTLY                                         DENIED MY APPLICATION. INSTEAD, SHE SHOULD HAD 
                DETERMINED THAT AFTER I HAD SENT HER MY EMAIL
                IN  9. (DATED AUGUST 8, 2012) WHERE I INFORMED HER
                THAT I INTEND TO TAKE AN EXAMINATION FOR GRADE 1
                AND NOT GRADE 1 CERTIFICATION. HENCE, SHE SHOULD
                HAD KNOWN THAT THE APPLICATION WAS NOT CORRECT
                IN THE FORM FILED AND FEE PAID AND THEREFORE, THE
                APPLICATION IS DEFICIENT.  "Deficient applications shall not be                                      processed for the current examination. The applicant shall be 
                required to reapply to take a subsequent examination." AS PER
                REGULATION.  CONSEQUENTLY,  MS. ZUCCALA SHOULD 
                HAD WITHDRAWN HER DENIAL LETTER AND LEFT MY
                $95 INTACT AS THERE WAS EFFECTIVELY NO LEGITIMATE                                            PROCESSING OF APPLICATION DONE.
                
HENCE, THIS IS JUSTIFICATION 2, WHY $95 CERTIFICATION FEE 
SHOULD BE REFUNDED SINCE I REQUESTED THE SAME BE 
RETURNED TO  ME.    SEE 60  AND 61 NEXT.        



58.   
  WRONG FORM FILLED UP FOR EXAMINATION APPLICATION.
  SECONDLY, MR. WILKINSON STATED THAT HE ATTACHED THIS 
  DOCUMENT TO HIS MAY 31, 2013 EMAIL BEHIND MR. COOPER'S
  IDENTITY BUT ACTUALLY HE DID NOT PURPOSELY NOT TO SHOW
  EVIDENCE THAT MY APPLICATION IS FILLED UP ON THE WRONG
  FORM AND PAID WITH A WRONG FEE, AND THEREFORE, DEFICIENT
  AND SHOULD NOT BE PROCESSED AS THE REGULATION MANDATED.































59. 
  CORRECT FORM  FOR EXAMINATION APPLICATION


























60.

      PLEASE SEE (15.) COMMENTS TO ANNA HERNANDEZ
        DENIAL LETTER DATED AUGUST 29, 2012. 
        MR. WILKINSON SHOULD HAD INSTRUCTED HER
        NOT TO PROCESS MY APPLICATION BEING :
        A. FILED AND FILLED UP ON THE WRONG FORM 
            AND PAID WITH A WRONG FEE, 
        B. SHE HAD EVALUATED A ZERO EDUCATIONAL
            POINT ON A 6 POINT REQUIREMENT,
        C. SHE FAILED TO GIVE ME A NOTICE TO 
            CORRECT THE DEFICIENCY WHICH SHE 
            FOUND NEEDED TO BE SUBMITTED,
        D. IT WAS ALREADY AUGUST 29, 2012 ALMOST
            ONE (1) MONTH LATE THAN THE DEADLINE
            OF AUGUST 1, 2012 FILING REQUIREMENT,
            HENCE, INSTEAD OF PROCESSING MY 
             APPLICATION, YOU, MR. WILKINSON, SHOULD 
            HAD ADVISED HER TO INFORM ME THAT MY
            APPLICATION IS DEFICIENT AND CORRECT THE
            DEFICIENCY AND I HAD TO REAPPLY FOR THE 
            SUBSEQUENT EXAMINATION.
        E. BESIDES HE SHOULD HAD ADVISED MS. HERNANDEZ 
            TO ASK FIRST MY CONSENT TO DISBURSE  MY CERTIFICATION                                  APPLICATION FEE OF $95 AS PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER
            SERVICES BECAUSE $95 IS MY MONEY AND IT IS MY
            RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHERE AND HOW AM I GOING TO SPEND IT.

                

HENCE, THIS IS JUSTIFICATION 3, WHY $95 CERTIFICATION FEE 
SHOULD BE REFUNDED NOT $55, SINCE I REQUESTED THE SAME 
BE RETURNED TO  ME ON AN EMAIL DATED WEDNESDAY,
 IT IS ALREADY 0NE (1) YEAR AND FIVE (5) MONTHS THAT YOU ARE 
IGNORING MY REQUESTS AND DEMAND THAT THE FULL AMOUNT OF
$95 BE REFUNDED TO ME. NOW,  IF YOU WANTED TO TRANSFER THAT
AMOUNT TO MY BANK ACCOUNT I WOULD GLADLY PROVIDE IT TO YOU.

61.
      IF NOT FOR WILKINSON'S MISCONDUCT THESE 
      ORDEALS DEALING WITH MAUGHAN SHOULD
      HAD NOT HAPPENED. MR. MAUGHAN MIGHT HAD 
      NOT BE COMPELLED TO CHEAT AND LIE AND DID          
      DISCOURTEOUS ACTS AND MADE INCREDIBLE
     ALIBIS TO COVER UP FOR YOUR WRONGDOINGS.

 
ORDEALS WITH THE ASSISTANT DEPUTY DIRECTOR 
DIVISION OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
MR. JAMES MAUGHAN
 
62.
June 19, 2013... Certain James Maughan replied as Mr. Cooper
                       failed to respond. Mr. James Maughan named himself
                       as the Deputy Director for the Division of Financial
                       Assistance.
63.
June 20, 2013.... Sent e-mail to Mr. James Maughan telling him he had
                       committed two counts of discourtesy for RESPONDING to an 
                       e-mail not addressed to him and meddling with 
                       Mr. Andrew Cooper's e-mail.
64.
June 20, 2013...Mr. James Maughan claims he is the Agency
                       Administrator.
65.
June 21, 2013....Sent e-mail to Mr. James Maughan questioning
                       his claim being the Agency Administrator of the
                       California State Water Resources Control Board
66.
 June 21, 2013....Mr. James Maughan alibi, there is no Agency
                       Administrator but Executive Director of the CSWRCB
                       and named him Mr. Tom Howard and he wanted that
                       Maughan communicate with me first.  
67.
June 24, 2013...Sent email to Mr. James Maughan asking him who did 
                       open the certified mail addressed to the Agency Administrator
                       of the CWRCB. IS HE, MR. TOM HOWARD OR 
                       YOU, MR. JAMES MAUGHAN?
68.
JUNE 24, 2013... CONFUSING AND RATTLED response by Mr. James Maughan.

69.
June 25, 2013... Email for Mr. James Maughan with comments about
                        his confusing information or answer to the QUESTION  who 
                        opened up the certified mail for the Agency Administrator.
                        Maughan did not reply on this email.
70.
June 26, 2013... Sent email for James Maughan reiterating request return
                       of my ERES ORIGINAL EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS
                       with complaint he's making a fool of me again.
71.
June 26, 2013... email from MAUGHAN saying HE'S SENDING BACK
                       "ORIGINALS" OF MY ERES EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS.
72.
JULY 1, 2013...Email for James Maughan protesting for just sending 
                     and worse without the signatures of Debbie Zuccala,
                     Anna Hernandez, Wes Wilkinson and James Maughan
                     as proof that all of them had examined that piece of document
                    and determined it could not merit a  minimum 6 point requirement 
                    for operator examination. This means that they refused to make a 
                    notation and sign it that they have
73.
JULY 5, 2013....EMAIL from James Maughan saying what he sent me
                         is THE SAME EXACT DOCUMENT of the EDUCATIONAL
                         CREDENTIALS which I sent to them.
74.
July 8, 2013...Email for James Maughan reiterating request for the 
                   ORIGINALS  of my submitted educational credential signed
                   by Anna Hernandez, Wes Wilkinson and James Maughan 
                   as proof that the ERES educational credential that I submitted 
                   could not merit the minimum 6 point educational requirement for 
                   GRADE 1 OPERATOR EXAMINATION.
75.
July 19, 2013...EMAIL DATED JULY 18, 2013 SENT ON JULY 19, 2013.
                   Re sent July 8, 2013 email for James Maughan reiterating
                   I have been requesting  it since September 12,  2012.
76.
JULY 19, 2013...Email from Maughan still asking me to send my school
                   transcript of  records when I already told them that if my Bachelors
                   of Science in Management Engineering degree as examined by 
                   ERES could not merit  the minimum 6 educational point then 
                   I submitted to Debbie Zuccala with signatures of Anna Hernandez,
                   Wes Wilkinson and he himself, James Maughan. But, Maughan
                   just return photocopies of my educational credentials and worse,
                   without any signature of anyone of them. Maughan insisted talking
                   with me through telephone to be paid by Maughan himself,  which 
                   I declined for the simple reason that Maughan has the propensity 
                   of cheating and lying in duly recorded email communications how 
                   can I trust to talk to this man through the unrecorded phone 
                   conversations. Maughan just wanted an easy way out by more 
                   cheating and lying as much as he wanted through the phone, 
                   as I have said those conversations are not  recorded and weak
                   as to evidentiary value.
77.
July 22, 2013... Email for Mr. James Maughan reiterating my continuing
                         demand return of my original  educational credentials.
78.
AUGUST 16, 2013... Resend July 22, 2013 email for Maughan due to
                                   Maughan absence for two weeks.
79.
AUGUST 29, 2013... EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN for him to acknowledge receipt
                                  of emails dated July 22 and August 16, 2013 and failure
                                  to respond would mean he would want me to write to
                                  Ms.  Liz Haven next in the hierarchy in ten (10) days
                                  and that I asked   Maughan to introduce me to her.
80.
AUGUST 30, 2013...EMAIL FROM MAUGHAN  He did not introduce me to
                                 Ms. Liz Haven and wrote he had nothing else to give
                                 in other words he is denying keeping my educational
                                 credential originals with them.
81.
SEPTEMBER 9, 2013... EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...why was the word
                                       "PHILIPPINES" in the first page photocopy of my
                                       educational credentials is marked with a circle.
                                       That's reason I believe that they do not want to 
                                       return the original copy of it. That circular mark
                                       around the word "PHILIPPINES" MEANS AN
                                       INDELIBLE MARK OF DISCRIMINATION AND 
                                       WILL BE MORE EVIDENT AND REPREHENSIBLE 
                                       WHEN SEEN ON THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENT.
82.
SEPTEMBER  23, 2013...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...continuing demand
                                       with signatures thereon of Anna Hernandez, 
                                       Wes Wilkinson and James Maughan.
83.
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013....EMAIL FROM MAUGHAN... Maughan wrote,
                                       " If this document was not the "original" then the only thing I can 
                                                 Maughan should have inform me on June 26, 2013
                                        the day he sent me back my educational credentials
                                        that the copy with them are not original but copy.
                                        He should have deny IMMEDIATELY the existence 
                                        of the original copy of my educational credentials in 
                                        their file. He should have presented me statement from
                                        Debbie Zuccala under oath that what she received
                                        from me are mere photocopies and not original ones.
                                        As proof of this fact, it is Maughan himself informed
                                        me that he is placing in the mail (certified mail) on
                                        this day back to me originals of my educational 
                                        credentials as I requested. 
                                       To wit what he had written:
                                       "Mr. Buensuceso, I am placing in the mail (certified mail)  today back 
                                                 to you: originals of your educational credentials  as you requested." 
                                       Maughan is a learned man and knows the difference
                                       between original copy and a photocopy. Since 
                                       Maughan wrote he's sending back to me the originals
                                       of my educational credentials as I requested then
                                       send me back to me just photocopies of it, then James 
                                       Maughan is undeniably cheating and does it continually.                                                                           
84.
SEPTEMBER 30, 2013... EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...Maughan unleashed a 
                                          plethora of incredible alibis to avoid culpability.
85.
OCTOBER 30, 2013... EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...continuing demand return of
                                     thereon of Anna Hernandez, Wes Wilkinson and
                                     James Maughan.
86.
NOVEMBER 30, 2013... EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN.. continuing demand return of
                                        the original educational credentials with signatures
                                        thereon of Anna Hernandez, Wes Wilkinson and 
                                       James  Maughan.  I am writing him one more chance
                                        before I write to Ms. Liz Haven.
87.
DECEMBER 9, 2013... EMAIL FROM MAUGHAN...lying he's not withholding my
                                     original  educational credentials and my comments thereto
                                     dated December 16, 2013 proving Maughan is lying.
88.
DECEMBER 19, 2013...EMAIL FROM MAUGHAN telling me email addresses of
                                       Liz Haven and Jonathan Bishop and still refusing to send
                                       back to me my original educational credentials and my
                                       response thereto dated December 30, 2013.
89.
DECEMBER 30, 2013... EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN thanking Maughan for giving
                                        email addresses of Liz Haven and Jonathan Bishop
                                        and continuing demand return of my original educational
                                        credentials.
90.
DECEMBER 30, 2013...EMAIL FROM MAUGHAN still refusing to return my
                                       original educational credentials and weakling alibis.



YEAR 2014

91.
JANUARY 30, 2014... EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN persuasive appeal continuing
                                   demand return of my original educational credentials.
92.
FEBRUARY 16, 2014... EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN persuasive appeal continuing
                                      demand return of my original educational credentials.
                                      Maughan the only one denying the existence of my
                                      original educational credentials up to this time.
93.
FEBRUARY 18, 2014...CERTIFIED MAIL FROM TOM HOWARD... just butted in
                                      without any endorsement from James Maughan..
94.
FEBRUARY 23, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...informing him that he had not
                                      responded to my email since dated January 30, 2014.
                                      The fact that Mr. Tom Howard just butted in the middle
                                      of our discussion without any endorsement from Maughan
                                      as he went hiding validated the notion that this agency
                                      is composed of discourteous people. Or, they may actually
                                      be courteous to others whom they do not want to discriminate.
                                      My demand remained send me back the original of my
                                      educational credentials.
                                      ONE TWO THREE gif
95.
MARCH 2, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...4th persuasive appeal continuing demand 
                             return of my original educational credentials.
                             FOURTH APPEAL gif
96.
MARCH 15, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...5th persuasive appeal continuing
                               demand return of my educational credentials.
                               FIFTH  APPEAL  NO PLACE TO HIDE gif
97.
MARCH 30, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN ...6th persuasive appeal continuing
                               demand return of my original educational credentials.  
                               SIXTH APPEAL GRAB THE VINE gif 
98.
APRIL 20, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...7th persuasive appeal continuing
                            demand return of my original educational credentials.
                            SEVENTH APPEAL NO WHERE TO RUN gif
99.
MAY 11, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN... 8th persuasive appeal continuing
                         demand return of my original educational credentials.
                         EIGHTH APPEAL  SPILL THE BEANS gif
100.
MAY 28, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...9th persuasive appeal continuing
                          demand return of my original educational credentials.
                          NINETH APPEAL  MOVE TO THE RIGHT TRUNK gif
101.
JUNE 28, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...10th persuasive appeal continuing
                           demand return of my original educational credentials.
                           TENTH APPEAL LOSING TIME TO ACT gif
102.
JULY 20, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN...INQUIRY UNDER THE FREEDOM OF
                          INFORMATION ACT ... I did my own research and read
                          Mr. Tom Howard email address and wrote Mr. Maughan  to confirm it.
103.                                   
JULY 21, 2014...EMAIL FROM MAUGHAN...responded and gave me
                           Mr. Tom Howard email address.
104.
JULY 22, 2014...EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN... gave thanks to Mr. Maughan.
                        "Although it took  TEN (10) PERSUASIVE APPEALS  
                        and ONE(1) Letter of INQUIRY under the Freedom of 
                        Information Act  and seven (7) months of even more 
                        painful and agonizing months of constantly pleading 
                        and patiently waiting for your response from 
                        December 30, 2013  to July 20, 2014, magnanimity 
                        and  ethics guided me to be gracious.
                        So,  thank you so much for your response."

105.
MAUGHAN OUT OF THE BLUE JUST BUTTED IN
THE DISCUSSION BETWEEN MR. HOWARD AND ME 

                            MARCH 13, 2015 to MARCH 27, 2015  ELEVEN(11) EMAILS FOR
                                 MAUGHAN ... ON HIS DISCOURTEOUS ACT
                                 OF RESPONDING TO AN EMAIL NOT ADDRESSED
                                 TO HIM ON THE INQUIRY POSED FOR
                                 MR. TOM HOWARD ON SUBJECT:

                   BUT WHEN ASKED TO RESPOND HE JUST FLEE AND HIDE.
                         THIS INCIDENT VALIDATED THE FACT THAT BASED ON MY                                   EXPERIENCES DEALING WITH DEBBIE ZUCCALA, 
                         ANNA HERNANDEZ, WES WILKINSON, CHRISTINE GORDON,
                         ANDREW COOPER, JAMES MAUGHAN AND TOM HOWARD,                                   PARDON ME IN THEM PERMEATES THE CULTURE OF 
                         DISCOURTESY TO THE PERSON WHOM THEY WANTED 
                         TO DISCRIMINATE.

Mr. Wilkinson  items 1 to 105, above, comprehensively summarizes the ordeals I passed through on account of your illicit conduct. In like manners, if you did your job right the first time you should had not subjected me to perils I am undergoing
right now. If only you had not been  accountability and responsibility evasive you should have not sought refuge in making misrepresentation and cheating and hiding behind the identity of your subordinates and your bosses. Be brave. Face the issues point blank. Admit your faults. Correcting ineptitudes with another ineptness is never a sensible idea. It is not that what you are doing to me and other applicants like me in the past had created huge revenues for the Division of Financial Assistance, it might not be beneficial this time. Mr. Howard may have sound mature advice for you. Listen to him. So with Mr. Maughan. Your colleagues and your agency had been doused in shame and defamation to cover up for your wrongdoing. I am earnestly sorry about it. Please forgive me. I just wanted to earn respect and regain honor and dignity which have been unexpectedly taken away from me and you are refusing to return them back to me.  I am honestly downhearted that I hurt your feelings in the process. It is never my intention. I just wanted to deliver my messages honestly, straight forward, honest, clear and brutally frank. I am supposed to continue with the ordeals I have with Mr. Howard from  July 23, 2014 to the present but I thought I might not need anymore. Yet, at least this time.

Thank you so much.


Yours faithfully,

Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment