Thursday, August 29, 2013

AUGUST 29, 2013 EMAIL FOR MAUGHAN FOR HIM TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF JULY 22 AND AUGUST 16, 2013 EMAILS



ENLARGE VIEW OF THE EMAIL ABOVE

antonio jr. Buensuceso antoniobuensuceso@gmail.com

Aug 29, 2013, 12:29 PM
to James@WaterboardsWes@WaterboardsChristine@WaterboardsAndrew@WaterboardsDebbie@Waterboardsshellresearchworks
August 29, 2013


Mr. James Maughan
Assistant Deputy Director
Division of Financial Assistance
Phone: 916-341-5694
Email: jmaughan@waterboards.ca.gov
Mail address:  1001 I Street, 16th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
 

Dear Mr. James Maughan,

Please acknowledge receipts of the e-mails shown below. Since you refused to return to me the original copy of my Bachelor of Science in Management educational credentials as evaluated by ERES with your signature and the rest of the signatures of Ms. Anna Hernandez and Mr. Wes Wilkinson, I may have the need to ask the person next in the hierarchy in the organizational chart which you have sent me, to help me out.

In this case may you please introduce me to Ms. Liz  Haven, who I would be writing to after ten (10) days from this date.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Antonio L. Buensuceso


REFERENCE E-MAIL :

antonio jr. Buensuceso <antoniobuensuceso@gmail.com>
Aug 16 (13 days ago)
to James.Maughanshellresearchw.jun.benefitsdzuccalaChristine.Gord.Wes.Wilkinson, andrew.cooper
August 16, 2013

Dear Mr. James Maughan,

Good morning.

Since you have been out of office for a couple of weeks, so I am sending you again   my e-mail dated 
July 22, 2013 for your appreciation.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

Antonio L. Buensuceso

E-mail dated July 22, 2013 shown below.
antonio jr. Buensuceso <antoniobuensuceso@gmail.com>
 
to James.Maughanshellresearchw.jun.benefits

Monday, July 22, 2013

MAUGHAN SEEKING AN EASY WAY OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment