![]() | ![]() ![]() | |||
Mr. Buensuceso, I do acknowledge that I received the e-mails but as I stated previously: Please understand if you keep asking the same questions that we have already answered we will respond with the same answer or not all because we have already answered the question. If you have other questions I will be happy to respond.
I want to state again, we have given all original documents that you have sent us. We have nothing else to give you.
We do not dispute the credentials you submitted to us from “ERES”. Again they do not contain the detail we need to make our evaluation for the educational points. The information is too general you submitted, we need to know the specific classes you took to earn your five-year Bachelor of Science. Again we do not dispute that you earned the degree.
If you will please send us the transcripts of the classes I am sure we can resolve this.
You of course are always able to contact my supervisor.
James Maughan
Assistant Deputy Director, Division of Financial Assistance

No comments:
Post a Comment