Wednesday, July 23, 2014

JULY 23, 2014 INQUIRY UNDER THE FOIA.. CONFIRMATION OF AUTHENCITY OF THE CERTIFIED MAIL DATED FEBRUARY 18, 2014

BACK UP FILE HERE


July 23, 2014


Mr. Tom Howard [Via Email Only] 
Executive Director 
Executive Office 
State Water Resources Control Board 
1001 I Street, 25th Floor [95814] 
P.O. Box 100 
Sacramento, CA 95812 -0100 
thoward@waterboards.ca.qov 


SUBJECT : CONFIRMATION  OF AUTHENTICITY OF THE
                     CERTIFIED MAIL DATED FEBRUARY 18, 2014
                     SENT TO ANTONIO BUENSUCESO JR.


Dear Mr. Tom Howard,



Here are three(3) images I am showing to you : 

    1.  Certified mail envelop
    2.  First page of the letter dated February 18, 2014
    3.  Second page of the letter dated February 18, 2014


CERTIFIED MAIL ENVELOPE
Mr. Tom Howard certified mail envelop  February 18, 2014


Please click on the image to enlarge 
  FIRST PAGE
Mr. Tom Howard certified mail, page 1 February 18, 2014







































Please click on the image to enlarge


SECOND PAGE
Mr Tom Howard certified mail, page 2 February 18, 2014






































Please click on the image to enlarge


May  I  most respectfully call your attention on the second page,
There is a signature above the name "Thomas Howard".
Please confirm,  did you yourself prepare and sign this document ?

I am asking you this "Confirmation of Authenticity" because as far

as my experience with your employees namely : Mr. James Maughan,
Mr. Wes Wilkinson, Ms. Christine Gordon, Mr. Andrew Cooper,
Ms. Anna Hernandez and Ms. Debbie Zuccala,  are concerned,
they are,  pardon me for  the word,   untrustworthy  people. They 
have cheated and fooled me around before and I feel nothing can 
prevent them from doing the same thing again.  I just wanted to make 
sure that these people did not make this letter behind your back.

Again, please confirm, did you prepare and sign this document ?



Yours faithfully,


Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.


No comments:

Post a Comment