Tuesday, June 25, 2013

JUNE 25, 2013 E-MAIL FOR JAMES MAUGHAN SAYING HE PROVIDES CONFUSING INFORMATION


June 25, 2013

Mr. James Maughan
Assistant Deputy Director
Division of Financial Assistance
Phone: 916-341-5694
Mail address:  1001 I Street, 16th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814

SUBJECT : TWO PERSONS CLAIMING TO BE YOUR (Ms. Debbie Zuccala's) 
                  MANAGER.... VERY CONFUSING
                 Fact finding and information gathering being pursued by way of 
                 an appeal under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552. 


Dear Mr. James Maughan,

Good morning.

On my e-mail(QUESTION E-MAIL) to you dated June 24,2013, I made my question simple.
" Who did open the certified mail dated May 21, 2013 addressed to the Agency Administrator
 of the California Water  Resources Control Board,
Was it Mr. Tom Howard or you, Mr. Maughan ?"

On your  reply e-mail you wrote, on the first paragraph, that you do not know.
But on the second paragraph you wrote that you do know who open the letter.
Again, you are confusing and making a fool of me. You are putting me into greater pain
You know, with all due respect I tried to maintain holistic communication with you first,
before I wrote direct to Mr. Tom Howard. As you have written, he likes me to communicate
to you first. Now, I have doubts, did Mr. Tom Howard tell you to ask me to communicate 
with you first before I write to him? Did Mr. Tom Howard really ask you that he wanted 
me to communicate with you first before I write to him?

You mentioned the name of certain Mr. Andrew Cooper, he failed to provide answers to a lot
of questions, to wit, among others, he did not answer who between certain Mr. Wes Wilkinson
and certain Ms. Christine Gordon is Ms. Debbie Zuccala's legally mandated manager.   Mr. Andrew Cooper withheld or did not show the Bachelor of Science in Management Engineering credentials, a three pages document  from the ERES (Educational Records Evaluation Service). I have similar copies of my educational credentials attached to this e-mail
Mr. Andrew Cooper had still have to provide answers as  to who sent him the instruction to respond to the certified mail dated May 21, 2013. Who ever gave Mr. Andrew Cooper the  instruction to respond to my certified mail dated May 21, 2013 is the missing link to the  information as to who open up that particular certified mail.            
  But now, Mr. Andrew Cooper, your employee, was gone, hiding.

Please respond in ten (10) days.

Yours faithfully,

Antonio L. Buensuceso

QUESTION E-MAIL
antonio jr. Buensuceso <antoniobuensuceso@gmail.com>



to James.Maughan

June 24, 2013
         Dear Mr. Maughan, 
Good morning. May I ask who did open up the certified mail I sent dated May 21, 2013 addressed to the Agency Administrator of the California State Water Resources Control Board. Was it Mr. Tom Howard or  you, Mr. Maughan?
Thank you very much
Antonio L. Buensuceso

REPLY  E-MAIL
Maughan, James@Waterboards


to me
Mr. Buensuceso, to answer your question of who open your certified mail dated May 21, 2013 addressed to the Agency Administrator,  I do not know.  All the mail is delivered to the building and processed by mail staffs for the building who reside on the first floor of the building.  They would have sign for certified letters.

I do know who open the letter but do know that it was determined that the letter was a “Request under the Freedom of Information Act” it was sent to my staff (Andrew Cooper) who handles all such request.  He processed your request and it is my understanding sent you all the information that we had pertaining to your request.

 James Maughan
Assistant Deputy Director,  Division of Financial Assistance

No comments:

Post a Comment