June 26, 2013
Mr. James Maughan
Assistant Deputy Director
Division of Financial Assistance
Phone: 916-341-5694
Email: jmaughan@waterboards. ca.gov
Mail address: 1001 I Street, 16th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
SUBJECT : TWO PERSONS CLAIMING TO BE Ms. Debbie Zuccala's
MANAGER.... VERY CONFUSING
Fact finding and information gathering being pursued by way of
Dear Mr. James Maughan,
Good morning.
May I, respectfully and with utmost humility, inform you that you are committing extreme mockery against
my person by doing acts I am not requesting you to do, and ignore those which I need you to be doing.
I attached my educational credentials on my e-mail dated June 25. 2013 as a proof of the Bachelor of
Science in Management Engineering educational credentials which is similar to the credentials you have
in your file.This educational credentials had already been examined first by Ms. Debbie Zuccala and then,
by certain Ms. Anna Hernandez and she, the latter, had already determined that the mentioned educational credentials did not merit the six(6) educational point requirement to be qualified to take the Grade 1 operator certification examination.. I categorically opposed her findings and steadfastly requested that the application
form and the educational credentials covering the Bachelor of Science in Management Engineering in forms attested by ERES (Educational Records Evaluation Service, Sacramento, CA) be send back to me with comments or annotations why it could not merit a six (6) educational points so that I might be able to seek a third party opinion about the matter. However, Ms. Debbie Zuccala, Ms. Anna Hernandez, Mr. Wes Wilkinson, Ms. Christine Gordon and the Office of Operator Certification willfully ignored my request And, just recently, Mr. Andrew Cooper withheld showing or sending me back my educational credentials.
Now, you are informing me that your staff have reviewed the information as regarding my educational
credentials as shown part of your e-mail, where you wrote : (from the e-mail shown below)
and just need the transcripts for the Management Engineering – Bachelor of Science Degree so
that we can give you all the credit that you deserve. Please send that as soon as you can."
This is ridiculous and appalling. I am not requesting for the credit that you can give. What matter to me most is your act of returning back to me copies of my educational credentials(original) with signatures of
Ms. Anna Hernandez and Mr. Wes Wilkinson, to show that both of them have prudently and conscientiously examined it and determined that it could worth not even half an educational point. Please send it ( original
copies of ERES evaluated educational credentials on your file) back to me as soon as you can. Please
charge postage cost against my $95 check payment.
May I be allowed to present other concerns, a number of them, including those with Ms. Debbie Zuccala, et al on my next e-mails.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso
![]() | ||||
Mr. Buensuceso,
Again I am sorry for any confusion I have caused you. I do know that Tom Howard would like you to communicate with me first. To help clear up who works for who. I have attached a partial Division of Financial Assistance Organization Chart. It show our Administration Section and show who supervisors whom. I have highlighted Wes Wilkinson, Christine Gordon, Debbie Zuccala and Andrew Cooper. You will see that Ms. Zuccala reports to Mr. Wilkerson who reports to Ms. Gordon.
You will notice that they all directly or indirectly report to me.
I hope this helps clear up some of your concerns.
Concerning your educational credentials, staff have reviewed the information that you just sent and just need the transcripts for the Management Engineering – Bachelor of Science Degree so that we can give you all the credit that you deserve. Please send that as soon as you can.
Thanks you
James Maughan
Assistant Deputy Director, Division of Financial Assistance

No comments:
Post a Comment