Monday, September 23, 2013

SEPTEMBER 23, 2013 E-MAIL FOR JAMES MAUGHAN CONTINUING DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS


September 23, 2013


Mr. James Maughan
Assistant Deputy Director
Division of Financial Assistance
Phone: 916-341-5694
Mail address:  1001 I Street, 16th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814


SUBJECT :  Continuing demand for the return of the original educational
                credentials as evaluated by ERES and comments why  a circle
                mark was wrap around  the word  "PHILIPPINES" as shown in
                the returned exact copy (photocopy) of my original educational
                credentials.


Dear Mr. James Maughan,


Good morning.

May I most respectfully inform you and reiterate that you have not returned
back to me the original copy of my educational credentials. What you returned
to me were just photocopy of the original educational credentials, worse without
your signature and signatures of Ms. Anna Hernandez and Mr. Wes Wilkinson,
and worst, with the circle mark wrap around the word "PHILIPPINES".

Interestingly, I have reasons to believe that the circle 
marking wrap around the word "PHILIPPINES" is a 
conspicuous indication of discrimination which your 
office, among others, has accorded my person.
This is the cause why despite of my persistent demand 
that those mentioned   original educational documents
be returned to me, you remained adamant and evasive
of complying with my demand.

To refresh your memory may I show you, your e-mail
dated June 26, 2013, on this e-mail you wrote that you
sent to me by certified mail on this date my original educational credentials.
Upon receipt on July 1, 2013  of this certified mail, I found that you just sent me 
photocopies and not the original copies, and I sent you an e-mail protesting your 
act to deceive me. Then, on your July 5, 2013 e-mail, with your own express
admission, you wrote that you just sent me same exact copies and not the 
original copy of my educational credentials. And, incredibly, on your e-mail dated 
August 30, 2013, you wrote you have sent me all the original copies of my
educational credentials and you have nothing else to give. You are obviously
lying, exact copies,as you called it, are not original copies.

I am not interested on the complete number of educational points credits which 
you can give on my educational credentials. What I have demanded is for you to 
send back to me the original copy of my educational credentials with the signatures
of Ms. Anna Hernandez, Mr. Wes Wilkinson and of course, your signature.


It has been a year and 17 days after September 6, 2012, that I am following it
up from your office the return of my (original) educational credentials which I have 
submitted to Ms. Debbie Zuccala, where Ms. Zuccala  and the Office of Operator
Certification refused to respond, Mr. Andrew Cooper withheld the information 
about it, and now you are  telling me that you have sent me  all the original copies
and you have nothing else to give ?
               
Please send me back the original copy of my educational credentials with signatures 
of Ms. Anna Hernandez and Mr. Wes Wilkinson and of course, your signature. I need
those documents to be examined by a neutral party and please do not deny me of the 
chance to seek a third party opinion about it.

Thank you very much.  

Yours faithfully,

Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.


ENLARGE VIEW OF THE FIRST PAGE OF MY EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIAL



No comments:

Post a Comment