January 28, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca. gov
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT : ADDING INSULT TO INJURY BY FUNSTON
January 28, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca.
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT : ADDING INSULT TO INJURY BY FUNSTON
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
According to your letter dated June 29, 2021 paragraph 5 AND I quote:
"If you would like to request a refund of your $55 credit, please send a signed refund request to:
Mr. Neal Funston, ManagerWastewater Operator Certification ProgramDivision of Financial AssistanceP.O. Box 944212Sacramento, CA 94244-2120"
THIS STATEMENT IS OUTRAGEOUSLY REPREHENSIBLE FOR BEING A TRAVESTY AND MOCKERY OF ESTABLISHED, DEEMED ACKNOWLEDGE AND ADMITTED FACTS.Next is paragraph 5 of your letter.
DISCUSSION:This June 29, 2021 letter paragraph 5 and I quote:"If you would like to request a refund of your $55 credit, please send a signed refund request to:
Mr. Neal Funston, ManagerWastewater Operator Certification ProgramDivision of Financial AssistanceP.O. Box 944212Sacramento, CA 94244-2120" is a statement meant to add insult as to continuously inflict additional pain and suffering using mockery and travesty to established facts already deemed acknowledged and admitted by you, all of you collectively for being not substantially objected.
I am showing you COUNT 1 and COUNT 2 next where the return of the $95 application fee have been requested and deemed acknowledge and it is a mockery and travesty of these facts that you needed to still ask me that if I would like a refund I needed to send a signed request to you when I have already written two (2) counts of request for it on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 and Thursday July 18, 2021, respectively.
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
According to your letter dated June 29, 2021 paragraph 5 AND I quote:
"If you would like to request a refund of your $55 credit, please send a signed refund request to:
Mr. Neal Funston, Manager
Wastewater Operator Certification Program
Division of Financial Assistance
P.O. Box 944212
Sacramento, CA 94244-2120"
THIS STATEMENT IS OUTRAGEOUSLY REPREHENSIBLE FOR BEING
A TRAVESTY AND MOCKERY OF ESTABLISHED, DEEMED ACKNOWLEDGE AND ADMITTED FACTS.
Next is paragraph 5 of your letter.
DISCUSSION:
This June 29, 2021 letter paragraph 5 and I quote:
"If you would like to request a refund of your $55 credit, please send a signed refund request to:
Mr. Neal Funston, Manager
Wastewater Operator Certification Program
Division of Financial Assistance
P.O. Box 944212
Sacramento, CA 94244-2120" is a statement meant to add insult as to continuously inflict additional pain and suffering using mockery and travesty to established facts already deemed acknowledged and admitted by you, all of you collectively for being not substantially objected.
I am showing you COUNT 1 and COUNT 2 next where the return of the $95 application fee have been requested and deemed acknowledge and it is a mockery and travesty of these facts that you needed to still ask me that if I would like a refund I needed to send a signed request to you when I have already written two (2) counts of request for it on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 and Thursday July 18, 2021, respectively.
COUNT 1
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
REQUEST RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 2
Thursday, July 18, 2019
REQUEST RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 3
Thursday, September 19, 2019
HOWARD_DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 4
Monday, October 21, 2019
REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 5
Thursday, November 21, 2019
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 6
Friday, December 20, 2019
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 7
Friday, January 31, 2020
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 8
Friday, February 28, 2020
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 9
Tuesday, March 31, 2020
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 10
Thursday, April 30, 2020
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 11
Friday, May 29, 2020
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 12
Tuesday, June 30, 2020
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 13
Friday, July 31, 2020
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
COUNT 14
Monday, August 31, 2020
EXHAUSTION OF ADMINISTRATIVE REMEDIES_REITERATION OF DEMAND RETURN OF ORIGINAL 'ERES' EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION DOCUMENTS AND THE $95 APPLICATION FEE
Moreover, I am showing you three (3) counts, COUNT 15, COUNT 16 and COUNT 17 where in COUNT 15 I have written a request email for refund without prejudice to the full amount refund of $95 claim from your office. Then, in COUNT 16, a $55 refund demand email without prejudice to the full amount refund of $95 claim from your office. And COUNT 17, where your acts and omissions have matured and became reprehensible crimes, thus, I have written charges of refund theft, misappropriation combined with concealment of evidentiary documents.
COUNT 15
January 19, 2021
REQUEST FOR THE $55 REFUND DATED 19JAN21
SUBJECT : $55 REFUND REQUEST WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FULL AMOUNT REFUND OF $95 CLAIM FROM YOUR OFFICE
COUNT 16
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
$55 REFUND DEMAND
COUNT 17
March 14, 2021
REFUND THEFT MISAPPROPRIATION AND CONCEALING OF EVIDENTIARY DOCUMENT DATED 14MAR21
SUBJECT : $55 REFUND THEFT AND $40 MISAPPROPRIATION OF MY CERTIFICATION APPLICATION FEE AND CONCEALING EVIDENTIARY DOCUMENT BY WILKINSON ARE ACTS LIKEWISE BY THE CSWRCB AND BY ALL OF YOU WHO ARE CONSPIRING WITH HIM
With these 17 counts of events from Wednesday, July 17, 2019 to March 14, 2021 what more do you need to admit your wrongdoings and misconducts to perpetuate your efforts to continuously inflict emotional distress and suffering on me.
SUBJECT : $55 REFUND THEFT AND $40 MISAPPROPRIATION OF MY CERTIFICATION APPLICATION FEE AND CONCEALING EVIDENTIARY DOCUMENT BY WILKINSON ARE ACTS LIKEWISE BY THE CSWRCB AND BY ALL OF YOU WHO ARE CONSPIRING WITH HIM
With these 17 counts of events from Wednesday, July 17, 2019 to March 14, 2021 what more do you need to admit your wrongdoings and misconducts to perpetuate your efforts to continuously inflict emotional distress and suffering on me.
Now at this point you, Mr. Funston, should had come to realize the gravity of your collective offenses all geared up to inflict continuing pain and suffering and emotional distress on me for being collectively voluntarily intentionally deliberately ignorant and negligent, insensible, impertinent and foolish. You all of you collectively had degraded and discriminated my person to the level of idiocy that you think I would not notice that you are making tricks on me, provoking me to move around in circles and starting all over again the ordeals I had been through and secretly making fun of me behind my back.
You being collectively voluntarily intentionally deliberately ignorant and negligent, insensible, impertinent and foolish, you, all of you, collectively had degraded and discriminated my person to the level of idiocy that you think I would not notice that you are making tricks on me, This time you even show me this response letter through email from certain Eileen Sobeck Executive Director dated June 29, 2021 thinking that you would acquire legitimacy of your email communications with me.Mr. Funston it is expected that you are displaying deplorable disrespect on me as all of you collectively did and had been doing. It is understandable, but I need to remind you that you have committed superfluous disrespectful actions in a manner which is so intense that you spilled it over to the office of certain Ms Eileen Sobeck. Look how ridiculously malicious crappy that response letter you presented as an email letter from her. The letter is so disgraceful as if it was written by a crook. I do not believe that this letter was from the office of Ms. Sobeck. Otherwise, if you insist that the email letter was from her, then, as I see it, you are treating her like an idiot like me. I am sorry, I am in great pain. Forgive me that I needed to write those harsh words but I just need to write how I see it, frankly, factually and truthfully. I just wanted respect but you intentionally deliberately and continuously refused to impart it to me.
This treatment born out of prejudice you have against me, a Filipino did not happen once but have been institutionalized by all of you and your agency and permeates all throughout my personal experience dealing with all of you through email communications from 2012 up to the present from Ms. Debbie Zuccala up to you tattered with contemptuous disrespect, lies, false pretenses and deliberate negligence. Why? Because of myself being one born as a Filipino and educated in a school from the Philippines? The same primordial cause you did put a circular discriminatory mark around the word "PHILIPPINES" on the document you are hiding since 2012 until now.
You being collectively voluntarily intentionally deliberately ignorant and negligent, insensible, impertinent and foolish, you, all of you, collectively had degraded and discriminated my person to the level of idiocy that you think I would not notice that you are making tricks on me, This time you even show me this response letter through email from certain Eileen Sobeck Executive Director dated June 29, 2021 thinking that you would acquire legitimacy of your email communications with me.
Mr. Funston it is expected that you are displaying deplorable disrespect on me as all of you collectively did and had been doing. It is understandable, but I need to remind you that you have committed superfluous disrespectful actions in a manner which is so intense that you spilled it over to the office of certain Ms Eileen Sobeck. Look how ridiculously malicious crappy that response letter you presented as an email letter from her. The letter is so disgraceful as if it was written by a crook. I do not believe that this letter was from the office of Ms. Sobeck. Otherwise, if you insist that the email letter was from her, then, as I see it, you are treating her like an idiot like me. I am sorry, I am in great pain. Forgive me that I needed to write those harsh words but I just need to write how I see it, frankly, factually and truthfully. I just wanted respect but you intentionally deliberately and continuously refused to impart it to me.
This treatment born out of prejudice you have against me, a Filipino did not happen once but have been institutionalized by all of you and your agency and permeates all throughout my personal experience dealing with all of you through email communications from 2012 up to the present from Ms. Debbie Zuccala up to you tattered with contemptuous disrespect, lies, false pretenses and deliberate negligence. Why? Because of myself being one born as a Filipino and educated in a school from the Philippines? The same primordial cause you did put a circular discriminatory mark around the word "PHILIPPINES" on the document you are hiding since 2012 until now.
This led me to believe that this arbitrary and capricious decision and actions and omissions by the OOC only show the intensity of discrimination all of you, collectively have against me, for being a Filipino and happened to be educated in a school from the PHILIPPINES.
This led me to believe that this arbitrary and capricious decision and actions and omissions by the OOC only show the intensity of discrimination all of you, collectively have against me, for being a Filipino and happened to be educated in a school from the PHILIPPINES.
IF YOU HAVE OBJECTIONS TO THE THESE STATEMENTS OF FACTS YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO WRITE YOUR OBJECTION AND SUBSTANTIAL REASONS CLEARLY THERETO WITHIN 15 DAYS, AFTER WHICH IT SHALL BE UNDERSTOOD BY BOTH OF US THAT YOU ARE CONFORMING TO THESE FACTS STATED HEREIN.
IF YOU HAVE OBJECTIONS TO THE THESE STATEMENTS OF FACTS YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO WRITE YOUR OBJECTION AND SUBSTANTIAL REASONS CLEARLY THERETO WITHIN 15 DAYS, AFTER WHICH IT SHALL BE UNDERSTOOD BY BOTH OF US THAT YOU ARE CONFORMING TO THESE FACTS STATED HEREIN.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
No comments:
Post a Comment