January 12, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca. gov
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT :
DOUBLE WRITTEN ADMISSIONS OF SENDING BACK TO ME JUST PHOTOCOPIES OF ORIGINAL ERES EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS
January 12, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca.
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT :
DOUBLE WRITTEN ADMISSIONS OF SENDING BACK TO ME JUST PHOTOCOPIES OF ORIGINAL ERES EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
According to your letter dated June 29, 2021 paragraph 2 Second to the last sentence:
"In response and although not required to do so the State Board returned to you the original version (written in bold for emphasis) of the ERES educational documentation that you submitted to the State Water Board."
Meaning that in your own written admission you returned to me only a version of the original. Consequently, the "original" ERES educational document is still in your file and had read it yourself that served as your basis in saying you have returned to me the original version of the ERES educational documentation.
Next is paragraph 2 of your letter. Second to the last sentence: to prove that you or the State Water Board just sent me just a version of the original.
Likewise, the same admission was written by Mr. James Maughan on Friday July 5, 2013, some nine years ago where he wrote : " I have check with my staff and all I can say the document that I sent you by certified mail; it is the same exact document that you us."
Meaning Mr. Maughan admitted that he sent me just the same exact document not the original.
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
According to your letter dated June 29, 2021 paragraph 2 Second to the last sentence:
"In response and although not required to do so the State Board returned to you the original version (written in bold for emphasis) of the ERES educational documentation that you submitted to the State Water Board."
Meaning that in your own written admission you returned to me only a version of the original. Consequently, the "original" ERES educational document is still in your file and had read it yourself that served as your basis in saying you have returned to me the original version of the ERES educational documentation.
Next is paragraph 2 of your letter. Second to the last sentence: to prove that you or the State Water Board just sent me just a version of the original.
Likewise, the same admission was written by Mr. James Maughan on Friday July 5, 2013, some nine years ago where he wrote : " I have check with my staff and all I can say the document that I sent you by certified mail; it is the same exact document that you us."
Meaning Mr. Maughan admitted that he sent me just the same exact document not the original.
Friday, July 5, 2013
JULY 5, 2013 E-MAIL FROM MAUGHAN saying JUST exact same document NOT THE ORIGINAL
MAUGHAN E-MAIL dated July 5, 2013
Maughan, James@Waterboards Jul 5 (1 day ago) July 5, 2013
to me, jun.benefits
Mr. Buensuceso, I am sorry it has taken this long to respond to you. I have check with my staff and all I can say concerning the document that I sent you by certified mail; it is the same exact document that you sent us. You will notice that there is as “State Water Resources Control Board” Date stamp dated July 19, 2012 on the document. We have sent back to you exactly what you sent to us.
I and my staff have reviewed all the documents that you have sent us. We do not dispute the validity of any of the documents. We do not question the ERES documents and what they state, the document just lack the detail we need to account for the proper number of education points. Therefore, we have asked for several times and continue to request that you supply us with specific classes that you have taken (usually supplied by transcripts), so that we can account for the proper education points.
Mr. Buensuceso, at this point I think I have responded to all your questions. It is up to you how you would like to proceed with your application. I hope that if you still want to apply to take the test that you will supply us with your transcripts. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do from this point further.
James MaughanAssistant Deputy Director, Division of Financial Assistance
MAUGHAN E-MAIL dated July 5, 2013
Maughan, James@Waterboards Jul 5 (1 day ago) July 5, 2013
to me, jun.benefits
Mr. Buensuceso, I am sorry it has taken this long to respond to you. I have check with my staff and all I can say concerning the document that I sent you by certified mail; it is the same exact document that you sent us. You will notice that there is as “State Water Resources Control Board” Date stamp dated July 19, 2012 on the document. We have sent back to you exactly what you sent to us.
I and my staff have reviewed all the documents that you have sent us. We do not dispute the validity of any of the documents. We do not question the ERES documents and what they state, the document just lack the detail we need to account for the proper number of education points. Therefore, we have asked for several times and continue to request that you supply us with specific classes that you have taken (usually supplied by transcripts), so that we can account for the proper education points.
Mr. Buensuceso, at this point I think I have responded to all your questions. It is up to you how you would like to proceed with your application. I hope that if you still want to apply to take the test that you will supply us with your transcripts. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do from this point further.
James Maughan
Assistant Deputy Director, Division of Financial Assistance
In fact Mr. James Maughan just sent me photo copy of the original ERES educational credentials. Note the partly erased circular discriminatory mark around the country "Philippines" would be more reprehensible when seen on the original ERES educational document that the State Water Board deliberately willfully intentionally refused to return. This is suppression of evidentiary document.
Note : other pages not shown.
In fact Mr. James Maughan just sent me photo copy of the original ERES educational credentials. Note the partly erased circular discriminatory mark around the country "Philippines" would be more reprehensible when seen on the original ERES educational document that the State Water Board deliberately willfully intentionally refused to return. This is suppression of evidentiary document.
Note : other pages not shown.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
No comments:
Post a Comment