January 17, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca. gov
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT :
STATE WATER BOARD DENIES ME AN EXAMINATION I HAVE NOT APPLIED FOR
January 17, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca.
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT :
STATE WATER BOARD DENIES ME AN EXAMINATION I HAVE NOT APPLIED FOR
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
According to your letter dated June 29, 2021 paragraph 1 sentence 1:
"This letter is in response to your May 31, 2021 email to Mr. Tom Howard, former Executive Director of the State Water Board, and other State Water Board staff regarding your Public Records Act request, the denial of your application to take a Grade I wastewater treatment plant operator examination (examination application) by a letter from the Division of Financial Assistance’s Office of Operator Certification (Office of Operator Certification) dated September 21, 2012, and the communications with State Water Board staff since that time."
This means the State Water Board clearly wrote the denial of my application to take a Grade I wastewater treatment plant operator examination (examination application) but what I applied for was a Grade 1 wastewater treatment plant operator certification. Since 2012 up to the present time I have not filled up and filed any application for examination. So why do I have to pay $40 for an examination which I have not applied for. Therefore this clearly shows that the State Water Board denies me something I am not applying for and charges me $40 for the service which I am not yet buying.
Next is paragraph 1 of your letter.
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
According to your letter dated June 29, 2021 paragraph 1 sentence 1:
"This letter is in response to your May 31, 2021 email to Mr. Tom Howard, former Executive Director of the State Water Board, and other State Water Board staff regarding your Public Records Act request, the denial of your application to take a Grade I wastewater treatment plant operator examination (examination application) by a letter from the Division of Financial Assistance’s Office of Operator Certification (Office of Operator Certification) dated September 21, 2012, and the communications with State Water Board staff since that time."
This means the State Water Board clearly wrote the denial of my application to take a Grade I wastewater treatment plant operator examination (examination application) but what I applied for was a Grade 1 wastewater treatment plant operator certification. Since 2012 up to the present time I have not filled up and filed any application for examination. So why do I have to pay $40 for an examination which I have not applied for. Therefore this clearly shows that the State Water Board denies me something I am not applying for and charges me $40 for the service which I am not yet buying.
Next is paragraph 1 of your letter.
APPLICATION FORM FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR CERTIFICATION I FILLED UP AND FILED TO THE OOC (NOTE : NOT EXAMINATION repeat NOT EXAMINATION)
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.




No comments:
Post a Comment