| from: | antonio jr. Buensuceso antoniobuensuceso@gmail.com | ||
| to: | neal.funston@waterboards.ca.gov | ||
| cc: | Jonathan.Bishop@waterboards.ca.gov, anna.perez@waterboards.ca.gov, rosalina buensuceso <rosebuensuceso@gmail.com>, Noemi Buensuceso <mimikyut@yahoo.com>, Aaron Buensuceso <aaronbuensuceso@gmail.com>, veronica buensuceso <vcbuensuceso@gmail.com>, "miriambuens@gmail.com" <miriambuens@gmail.com>, Antonio Buensuceso <shellresearchworks@gmail.com>, Mosses <buensucesom@gmail.com>, Beba.maletic@waterboards.ca.gov | ||
| date: | Feb 4, 2022, 4:55 AM | ||
| subject: | IS WASTEWATER OPERATOR CERTIFICATION DIFFERENT FROM WILKINSON'S OFFICE OF OPERATOR CERTIFICATION? | ||
| mailed-by: | gmail.com |
February 4, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca. gov
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT : IS WASTEWATER OPERATOR CERTIFICATION DIFFERENT FROM WILKINSON'S OFFICE OF OPERATOR CERTIFICATION?
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca.
State Water Resources Control Board
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
I got the screenshot next from INFO 1, from your email on January 10, 2022, showing you are the Staff Services Manager 1 of Wastewater Operator Certification and compare it with Mr. Wes Wilkinson being the Staff Services Manager 1 of the Office of Operator Certification and have your job indicator enlarged in INFO 3.
May I most respectfully seek your kind indulgence to write to me whether those two mentioned offices are different and distinct from each other. 
Neal Funston
(916) 341-5909 | Neal.Funston@waterboards.ca. gov
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 “I” Street, 17th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
INFO 2.Wes Wilkinson
Staff Services Manager I
Office of Operator Certification
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 “I” Street, 17th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
INFO 3.
Neal Funston
(916) 341-5909 | Neal.Funston@waterboards.ca. gov
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 “I” Street, 17th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
Neal Funston (916) 341-5909 | Neal.Funston@waterboards.ca. Staff Services Manager I Wastewater Operator Certification Division of Financial Assistance State Water Resources Control Board 1001 “I” Street, 17th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814 |
Wes Wilkinson
Staff Services Manager I
Office of Operator Certification
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 “I” Street, 17th Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
INFO 3.
Neal Funston
(916) 341-5909 | Neal.Funston@waterboards.ca.
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
State Water Resources Control Board
1001 “I” Street, 17th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
No comments:
Post a Comment