February 3, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca. gov
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT : A DEPLORABLE ACT OF DISCRIMINATION AND AN EXPRESSION OF A SERVICE OFFER WHICH THE OFFEROR HAD NO INTENTION TO FULFILL
February 3, 2022
Neal Funston
Staff Services Manager I
Wastewater Operator Certification
Division of Financial Assistance
neal.funston@waterboards.ca.
State Water Resources Control Board
SUBJECT : A DEPLORABLE ACT OF DISCRIMINATION AND AN EXPRESSION OF A SERVICE OFFER WHICH THE OFFEROR HAD NO INTENTION TO FULFILL
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
According to your letter dated June 29, 2021 last paragraph AND I quote:
"If you would like information about re-applying for a wastewater operator certification examination or if have any additional questions not previously addressed, please contact Mr. Neal Funston at neal.funston@waterboards.ca.gov so that he may assist you."
THIS STATEMENT IS OUTRAGEOUSLY REPREHENSIBLE FOR BEING
A DEPLORABLE ACT OF DISCRIMINATION AND AN EXPRESSION OF A SERVICE OFFER WHICH THE OFFEROR HAD NO INTENTION TO FULFILL.
Next is the last paragraph of letter dated June 29, 2021
DISCUSSION:
This June 29, 2021 letter last paragraph and I quote:
"If you would like information about re-applying for a wastewater operator certification examination or if have any additional questions not previously addressed, please contact Mr. Neal Funston at neal.funston@waterboards.ca.gov so that he may assist you."
This is an expression of deplorable discrimination casted upon me specifically on my mind intelligence suggesting that I am an individual, an imbecile as they would want me to appear like what they did on giving a rating of my educational credentials with zero (0) educational point that I would not be able know that re-applying for a wastewater certification examination would mean that I have already applied for an examination first time and being offered to apply for the examination second time around. Then, you would write that the $40 misappropriated money taken illegally from my $95 account deposited in my favor could be considered as a legitimate expense for the first examination application thereby, absolving the OOC/Wes Wilkinson et al from being suspects to the crime of misappropriation of my money deposited under your care. I am not an imbecile. I can read your mind. Please quit on discriminating me. I am a person equally intelligent as you are.
May I most respectfully reiterate that you all collectively due to your overwhelming superfluous discrimination upon my person you outrageously ridiculously deny me an application for examination even though I have not applied for it yet. Hence, there is no sense paying $40 application fee for an application that I have not filled up yet.
I repeat for the sake of clarity and emphasis and have it in bold font that you all collectively due to your overwhelming superfluous discrimination upon my person you outrageously ridiculously deny me an application for examination even though I have not applied for it yet.
I repeat for the sake of knowing you might have a blurred eyesight thus I have this rewritten in bigger bold font that you all collectively due to your superfluous discrimination upon my person you outrageously ridiculously deny me an application for examination even though I have not applied for it yet.
Farther on my discussion, let me have your attention to this sort of an expression of a service offer, to wit and I quote:
"or if have any additional questions not previously addressed, please contact Mr. Neal Funston at neal.funston@waterboards.ca.gov so that he may assist you. "
May I respectfully write a comment that this is an expression of a service offer where the offeror, you, had no intention to fulfill. In fact I have so many inquiries which are too lucid for you to answer yet you kept your silence about it. Like for example, suspected criminals who are under my questioning who went into hiding. You do not care that you are being silent about them, you are effectively hiding those suspects from me. You are obviously harboring suspected criminals within your midst making Mr. Bishop, Ms. Carpenter, Ms. Voisin, Mr. Robertson, Mr. Ortiz and you, Mr. Funston, are worse criminal suspects than the suspects you collectively are helping to hide on account of, aside from duplicating/repeating the crimes they have committed, you collectively are hiding them.
This treatment born out of prejudice you all collectively have against me, a Filipino did not happen once but have been institutionalized by all of you and your agency and permeates all throughout my personal experience dealing with all of you through email communications from 2012 up to the present from Ms. Debbie Zuccala up to you tattered with contemptuous disrespect, lies, false pretenses and deliberate negligence. Why? Because of myself being one born as a Filipino and educated in a school from the Philippines? The same primordial cause you did put a circular discriminatory mark around the word "PHILIPPINES" on the document you are hiding since 2012 until now.
Dear Mr. Funston,
Good morning.
According to your letter dated June 29, 2021 last paragraph AND I quote:
"If you would like information about re-applying for a wastewater operator certification examination or if have any additional questions not previously addressed, please contact Mr. Neal Funston at neal.funston@waterboards.ca.gov so that he may assist you."
THIS STATEMENT IS OUTRAGEOUSLY REPREHENSIBLE FOR BEING
A DEPLORABLE ACT OF DISCRIMINATION AND AN EXPRESSION OF A SERVICE OFFER WHICH THE OFFEROR HAD NO INTENTION TO FULFILL.
Next is the last paragraph of letter dated June 29, 2021
DISCUSSION:
This June 29, 2021 letter last paragraph and I quote:
"If you would like information about re-applying for a wastewater operator certification examination or if have any additional questions not previously addressed, please contact Mr. Neal Funston at neal.funston@waterboards.ca.gov so that he may assist you."
This is an expression of deplorable discrimination casted upon me specifically on my mind intelligence suggesting that I am an individual, an imbecile as they would want me to appear like what they did on giving a rating of my educational credentials with zero (0) educational point that I would not be able know that re-applying for a wastewater certification examination would mean that I have already applied for an examination first time and being offered to apply for the examination second time around. Then, you would write that the $40 misappropriated money taken illegally from my $95 account deposited in my favor could be considered as a legitimate expense for the first examination application thereby, absolving the OOC/Wes Wilkinson et al from being suspects to the crime of misappropriation of my money deposited under your care. I am not an imbecile. I can read your mind. Please quit on discriminating me. I am a person equally intelligent as you are.
May I most respectfully reiterate that you all collectively due to your overwhelming superfluous discrimination upon my person you outrageously ridiculously deny me an application for examination even though I have not applied for it yet. Hence, there is no sense paying $40 application fee for an application that I have not filled up yet.
I repeat for the sake of clarity and emphasis and have it in bold font that you all collectively due to your overwhelming superfluous discrimination upon my person you outrageously ridiculously deny me an application for examination even though I have not applied for it yet.
I repeat for the sake of knowing you might have a blurred eyesight thus I have this rewritten in bigger bold font
that you all collectively due to your superfluous discrimination upon my person you outrageously ridiculously deny me an application for examination even though I have not applied for it yet.
Farther on my discussion, let me have your attention to this sort of an expression of a service offer, to wit and I quote:
"or if have any additional questions not previously addressed, please contact Mr. Neal Funston at neal.funston@waterboards.ca.gov so that he may assist you. "
May I respectfully write a comment that this is an expression of a service offer where the offeror, you, had no intention to fulfill. In fact I have so many inquiries which are too lucid for you to answer yet you kept your silence about it. Like for example, suspected criminals who are under my questioning who went into hiding. You do not care that you are being silent about them, you are effectively hiding those suspects from me. You are obviously harboring suspected criminals within your midst making Mr. Bishop, Ms. Carpenter, Ms. Voisin, Mr. Robertson, Mr. Ortiz and you, Mr. Funston, are worse criminal suspects than the suspects you collectively are helping to hide on account of, aside from duplicating/repeating the crimes they have committed, you collectively are hiding them.
This treatment born out of prejudice you all collectively have against me, a Filipino did not happen once but have been institutionalized by all of you and your agency and permeates all throughout my personal experience dealing with all of you through email communications from 2012 up to the present from Ms. Debbie Zuccala up to you tattered with contemptuous disrespect, lies, false pretenses and deliberate negligence. Why? Because of myself being one born as a Filipino and educated in a school from the Philippines? The same primordial cause you did put a circular discriminatory mark around the word "PHILIPPINES" on the document you are hiding since 2012 until now.
This led me to believe that this arbitrary and capricious decision and actions and omissions by the CSWRCB/OOC only show the intensity of discrimination all of you, collectively have against me, for being a Filipino and happened to be educated in a school from the PHILIPPINES.
This led me to believe that this arbitrary and capricious decision and actions and omissions by the CSWRCB/OOC only show the intensity of discrimination all of you, collectively have against me, for being a Filipino and happened to be educated in a school from the PHILIPPINES.
IF YOU HAVE OBJECTIONS TO THE THESE STATEMENTS OF FACTS YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO WRITE YOUR OBJECTION AND SUBSTANTIAL REASONS CLEARLY THERETO WITHIN 15 DAYS, AFTER WHICH IT SHALL BE UNDERSTOOD BY BOTH OF US THAT YOU ARE CONFORMING TO THESE FACTS STATED HEREIN.
IF YOU HAVE OBJECTIONS TO THE THESE STATEMENTS OF FACTS YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO WRITE YOUR OBJECTION AND SUBSTANTIAL REASONS CLEARLY THERETO WITHIN 15 DAYS, AFTER WHICH IT SHALL BE UNDERSTOOD BY BOTH OF US THAT YOU ARE CONFORMING TO THESE FACTS STATED HEREIN.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
No comments:
Post a Comment