CONTINUING APPEAL
938TH TIME
SINCE AUGUST 3, 2015
June 27, 2019
Mr. Tom Howard
Executive Director
Executive Office
State Water Resources Control Board
Dear Mr. Tom Howard,
May I most respectfully show you on the next three (3) pages copy of my educational credentials as evaluated by the EDUCATIONAL RECORDS EVALUATION SERVICE (ERES), Sacramento, CA who came up with the following pronouncements after evaluating professionally my school records, transcript of records, from the Philippines; That I have earned :
1. U.S. EQUIVALENCE One Year Undergraduate study
in the field of Automotive Mechanics
2. U.S. EQUIVALENCE One Year Undergraduate study
in the field of Diesel Mechanics
3. U.S. EQUIVALENCE
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MANAGEMENT ENGINEERING
May I most humbly request you, being an Engineering course graduate yourself, to read, analyze and understand them and please formally acknowledge receipt of these documents and write me your decision based on your own assessment whether to grant or deny me the minimum 6-educational point requirement for a WWTP GRADE 1 OPERATOR CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION.
Thank you very much.
Yours faithfully,
Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.
SUBMITTED CREDENTIALS
(Duplicate copy from my file)




No comments:
Post a Comment