I am sending this letter to you today June 28, 2014 as a matter of TENTH PERSUASIVE APPEAL. I have not received any response from you, since January 30, 2014 despite NINE (9) PERSUASIVE APPEALS for you to respond. Also, I respectfully asked you to please seek a permission from Mr. Tom Howard for him to allow you to send me an e-mail address to where I could write him to but likewise, I have not receive any
I am sending this letter to you today May 28, 2014 as a matter of NINTH PERSUASIVE APPEAL. I have not received any response from you, since January 30, 2014 despite EIGHTH (8) PERSUASIVE APPEALS for you to respond. Also, I respectfully asked you to please seek a permission from Mr. Tom Howard for him to allow you to send me an e-mail address to where I could write him to but likewise, I have not receive any response from you. Please grab this ninth chance to redeem yourself. Think it over, sooner or later, someone will be blowing the whistle to free himself/herself out of this controversy. Move to the right trunk before having a bad fall.
I am sending this letter to you today May 11, 2014 as a matter of EIGHTH PERSUASIVE APPEAL. I have not received any response from you, since January 30, 2014 despite SEVEN (7) PERSUASIVE APPEALS for you to respond. Also, I respectfully asked you to please seek a permission from Mr. Tom Howard for him to allow you to send me an e-mail address to where I could write him to but likewise, I have not receive any response from you. Please grab the eighth chance to redeem yourself. Think it over, sooner or later, someone will be blowing the whistle to free himself/herself out of this controversy. Spill the beans before it is too late.
I am sending this letter to you today April 20, 2014 as a matter of SEVENTH PERSUASIVE APPEAL. I have not received any response from you, sinceJanuary 30, 2014despite SIX (6) PERSUASIVE APPEALS for you to respond. Also, I respectfully asked you to please seek a permission from Mr. Tom Howard for him to allow you to send me an e-mail address to where I could write him to but likewise, I have not receive any response from you. Please grab the seventh chance to redeem yourself. Think it over, sooner or later, someone will be blowing the whistle to free herself out of this controversy.
I am sending this letter to you today March 30, 2014 as a matter of SIXTH PERSUASIVE APPEAL. I have not received any response from you, since January 30, 2014 despite FIVE (5) PERSUASIVE APPEALS for you to respond. Also, I respectfully asked you to please seek a permission from Mr. Tom Howard for him to allow you to send me an e-mail address to where I could write him to but likewise, I have not receive any response you. Please grab the sixth chance to redeem yourself.
I am sending this letter to you today March 15, 2014 as a matter of FIFTH PERSUASIVE APPEAL. I have not received any response from you, sinceJanuary 30, 2014despite four (4) PERSUASIVE APPEALS
for you to respond. Also, I respectfully asked you to please seek a permission from Mr. Tom Howard for him to allow you to send me an e-mail address to where I could write him to but likewise, I have not receive any response from you.
I am sending this letter to you today March 2, 2014 as a matter of FOURTH PERSUASIVE APPEAL. I have not received any response from you, sinceJanuary 30, 2014despite three PERSUASIVE APPEALS for you to respond. Also, I respectfully asked you to please seek a permission from Mr. Tom Howard for him to allow you to send me an e-mail address to where I could write him to but likewise, I have not receive any response you.
I am sending this letter today, February 23, 2014, to respectfully remind you that I have not received any response from you since I sent you the PERSUASIVE APPEAL datedThursday, January 30, 2014. Likewise, I send the same letter on Sunday, February 16, 2014. I did not receive any response from you on those two instances. These facts led me to believe that you, like your employees namely, Ms Debbie Zuccala and Mr Andrew Cooper, fled after being proven to be at fault to avoid culpability. Then, someone else would just butt in without being endorsed and meddle with the issues and complicate the matter even worse.
Dear Mr. James Maughan,I am sending this letter today February 16, 2014 to respectfully remind you that I have notreceived any response from you since I sent you the PERSUASIVE APPEAL dated Thursday, January 30, 2014.
No comments:
Post a Comment