Monday, May 25, 2015

HOWARD_26MAY2015_CONTINUING REQUEST FOR INFORMATION PROBING DISCRIMINATORY ACTIONS BY SWRCB AGAINST MY PERSON





May 26, 2015 E-mail Addendum

May 21, 2013
12901 Francine Terrace
Poway, CA  92064

Agency Administrator
California State Water Resources Control Board
P.O. Box 100, Sacramento
CA  95812-0100
                                                   
 FOIA Appeal                          SEE  POSTAL  RECEIPTS  HERE
                                                   SEE IMAGE COPY HERE
 Dear Administrator:

This is an appeal under the Freedom of Information Act, 5 U.S.C. § 552.

On March 12, 2013  I made a letter  titled "REQUEST FOR RESPONSE" a kind of 
FOIA request to your agency for an information on who between Mr. Wes Wilkinson 
and Ms Christine Gordon  is the legally mandated manager of Ms Debbie Zuccala 
and a request for the WWTP Certification application documents and educational 
credentials which I have submitted to your office with corresponding annotations and 
signatures thereon  of Mr Wes Wilkinson, Ms Debbie Zuccala and Ms Anna Hernandez 
to show proof that they have examined those documents prudently and diligently and
have determined that my educational credentials could not merit the 6 educational point 
requirement for Grade 1 operator examination. On May 12, 2013 your agency has  
deemed denied my requests on the ground that I have not received any response from 
your office.  Copy of my request letter " REQUEST FOR RESPONSE"  is enclosed.

It has been more or less 60 business days since my request was received by your 
agency. This period clearly exceeds the 20 days provided by the statute, thus I deem my 
request denied. A copy of my correspondence and the postal form showing receipt by 
your office
 are enclosed.

The information which I have requested is clearly releasable under FOIA and, in my 
opinion, may not validly be protected by any of the Act's exemptions.

I trust that upon re-consideration, you will reverse the decision denying me access to 
these information and materials  and grant my original request.

 I would appreciate your expediting the consideration of my appeal in every way possible.
 In any case, I will expect to receive your decision within 20 business days, as required 
by the statute.




Thank you for your assistance.

Very truly yours,

Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.  

No comments:

Post a Comment