Monday, December 22, 2014

DECEMBER 22, 2014 ...HOWARD COUNT 1 FAILURE TO RESPOND




INQUIRY UNDER THE CALIFORNIA PUBLIC RECORDS ACT


December 22, 2014

Mr. Tom Howard 
Executive Director 
Executive Office 
State Water Resources Control Board

Dear Mr. Tom Howard, 

First, may I most respectfully show again to you as a review of our past communications ,  “COUNT 1 : LYING AND/OR  CHEATING  BY  TOM HOWARD  CONFIRMED”  Cheating and/or lying by citing a letter document dated  October 6, 2012 from me which is proven to be not existing.


Second, since fifteen business days passed after December 1, 2014 that I asked from you,  matters pertaining to Ms. Debbie Zuccala's refusal to respond to my inquiries  per my e-mail shown below dated September 6, 2012, and I posed the question, "Did Zuccala acted on her own?", but you ignored to respond and gave no reason why you opted  not to respond. Please be informed that I have this event recorded as "COUNT 1 : Failure to respond on inquiry under the California Public Records Act. Failure to respond on the question, "Did Zuccala acted on her own?" in particular".


Please respond within fifteen days to dispute "COUNT 1 : Failure to respond on inquiry under the California Public Records Act " after which it shall be understood by both of us that  "COUNT 1: Failure to respond on inquiry  under the California Public Records Act" to be recorded as an undisputed fact.

Please respond through my e-mail address.


Thank you very much.


Yours sincerely,

Antonio L. Buensuceso Jr.







No comments:

Post a Comment